Assistant Director of Clinton/Jackson Clinical Services
The Assistant Director of Clinton/Jackson Clinical Services is responsible for managing and supervising all King House operations and assist with the other clinical services in Clinton and Jackson counties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for assisting Director of Clinton/Jackson Clinical Services in file reviews
- Responsible for completing monthly report for King House program
- Responsible for day to day program needs of the King House program
- Schedule and supervise patient support staff and operation of King House
- Completes King House assessments, screens referrals, admits patients, and provides individual and group counseling services
- Maintain the King House waiting and referral lists
- Recruits patients, referrals, and scheduling patients admission into the King House program
- Attend community meetings, develops and maintaining relationships with referral sources, community service providers, organizations, and contract providers
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Clinton/Jackson Clinical Services.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Substance Abuse Counseling, Social Work, Human Services, Counseling or related field; a certified or licensed counselor.
- Knowledge: Thorough knowledge of therapies, techniques, and modalities of substance abuse treatment: thorough knowledge of substance and their effects on the body; ability to effectively manage time; ability to communicate effectively; thorough knowledge of various theories and techniques in working with diverse populations; ability to prepare clear, concise, and accurate reports; and thorough knowledge of techniques involving the evaluation of counseling skills.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience in a substance abuse or behavioral health program and at least 2 years management experience supervising, hiring and evaluating staff.
- Strong management skills
- Professional attitude and attire, dependable, reliable, role model and flexible
- Ability to work on a daily basis utilizing standard office equipment
- Ability to use computer system, software and to work well with technology Ability to use independent judgment, analytical/decision-making skills, verbal and written communication skills, human relations skills, team working skills, and organizational skills.
This position consists of frequent sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time
Send resume and application to:
Area Substance Abuse Council
Attn: Gabe Gluba
Director of Clinton/Jackson Clinical Services
250 20th Avenue, Suite 250
Clinton, IA 52732
Or submit by email to email@example.com. Please note in the subject line Assistant Director of Clinton/Jackson Clinical Services.