Professional Boundaries and Dual Relationships Training, June 16th
The Iowa Board of Certification sponsors: "Professional Boundaries & Dual Relationships." Presented by Keith Gardner, LMSW, IAADC. June 16, 2017, 9:00 am - 12:15 pm. Training held at IBC Office, 225 NW School St., Ankeny Iowa.
- Understand the importance of clinical relationships and boundaries
- Understand the value of ethics in the therapeutic relationship
- Identify dilemmas in therapeutic relationships
- Improve ethics in the workplace
- Avoid ethical dilemmas of dual relationships
- Deal with common ethical dilemmas
Training Cost: $40.00 - to be included with this Registration form.
Credit: 3.0 hours, Ethics
Complete this registration form and mail it to IBC with the $40.00 fee (this can be paid on the IBC website with Dwolla or check/money order) to 225 NW School St., Ankeny, IA – 50023, or fax to 515-965-5540.