ACT Team Leader
The Assertive Community treatment (ACT) mobile treatment program provides community based mental health treatment to individuals with serious mental illness and/or substance abuse issues. The ACT Team Leader guides the daily clinical service delivery and program operations. The Team Lead provides supervision to program staff and ensures the implementation of the program with fidelity to the ACT model.
The ACT Team Leader holds a Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or Rehabilitation. Independent licensure in the State of Iowa as an LISW or LMHC is required.
- Supervise clinical service delivery
- Provide on-call, after-hour support to clients and team members as scheduled
- Supervise the provision of recovery counseling and individual treatment services to program consumers
- Supervise daily operation of the program including the hiring and training of staff
- Provide individual and/or group supervision
- Facilitate admission of new consumers into the program
- Participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures and practices, and compliance with all regulatory requirements
applications may be submitted at https://rhd.balancetrak.com/IA002TEALES09202002