1. Supervise the Addiction Counselors/Therapists, and Unit Staff, including orientation, training, regular supervisory meetings and/or feedback, scheduled evaluations and disciplinary interventions as required.
2. Prepare staff schedule to ensure adequate coverage of unit at all times.
3. Assume responsibility for the physical maintenance of the unit and request necessary repairs or services from the Facilities Supervisor.
4. Participate in the Performance Improvement and Utilization Review process and serve on committees as directed.
5. Monitor and ensure that client service records are maintained consistent with rules and regulations.
6. Consult with Dir. of Residential Treatment Services to develop policies, goals, objectives and procedures for the residential unit.
7. Serve as a member of the Administrative Team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
8. Understand and comply with all of the principles established by the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
9. Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8A-5P
Apply at: https://www.rosecrance.org/careers